"NOTHING" Can Contain "You."
Understanding that our physicality is hardwired to this "grid".. there's back doors in there..deep in our subconscious that is controlled by them. Its like an over ride switch that the evil gate keepers can use to control the body whenever they need one of us to fulfill their bidding.
Some call this "demonic possession" or "multiple personality disorders" in some cases. A person all of a sudden flips out does something horrible..snaps out of it and doesn't remember a thing.. they don't because they weren't present at that moment.. Its like the microprocessors of our computers have back doors that let Microsoft and the feds in on our computers whenever they wish to.
I honestly feel our brain... our bodies has a backdoor hard wired to it thru the device used to chain our spirit to our soul then to the body...it has automated programs built into it and a manual override so that they can make adjustments on the fly just in case people like Delores Cannon got too nosy. Which I found her research and work to be incredible.
Thats why I say I don't trust ANY info that requires me to stay here in this prison.. or try to tell me that i'm not in a prison but i'm in a school. That concept breaks my spirit out in an "antimatter rash"...it rubs me wrong completely.
I personally don't trust any info that promises DNA upgrades...that's like the promise of a shiny new badge to go on my prison uniform.. even the promise of a new earth.
If an evil entity designed and built this one.. how in the hell am i supposed to trust another one possibly promised and created by the demiurge too? No thank you..I will return back to source non-stop and imagine this place into nonexistence.
This place and its security system..are the manifested illusions of the demiurges that built this place.. their illusions of matter are no more powerful then ours.
They have manufactured our consent thru deception and made us all believe that we are in a box..that we cant get out of.. Well considering what we are made from? NOTHING can contain you... you just have to "know" that nothing can. For again what you are part of is far greater than any illusion ever created.
LMB

No comments:
Post a Comment