Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Reminded - By LM Blair


 Sometimes, I remind myself that I’m just in truth a bright light passing through this part of an infinitely expanding omniverse. 

Sometimes I am reminded of the countless lifeforms I have existed as, an endless stream of entire lifetimes that go by with a blink of an eye, the frame on a roll of film. 

Sometimes I am reminded of the times where I have defended myself from the darkest manifestations that have been projected at me from those of whom have defined themselves as the opposite of my spiritual polarity. 

Sometimes I am reminded of the times I have died a million physical deaths, as if every one of them have felt as if they were for the very first time. 

Sometimes I am reminded of a infinite number of faces and embraces I have loved and whom have loved me played throughout the span of what we know as time... some of you that are reading this post right now... know what I am talking about for in our inboxes... we remember each other. Another world, another place, and time... yet with infinite resilience.. that love once shared is still there and was never forgotten. I remember you.. each of you... as you remember me.

Sometimes I am reminded of my triumphs, my challenges, that never ending cycle of progress and setbacks in these physical realms...I am resolved.. back to the acknowledgment of my spiritual identity that comforts me and has pulled me though everything single time. For such are the ways of an immortal.

So I today upon this holiday.. wish to remind you of the incredible living beautiful potential within us all.. for when these physical bodies return to the dust from which they were created from...your spirit can also return back to the source from which it too was created. 

This is the divine message downloaded to me for me to share with you. There is so much more to us... than this place..... 

I love you all.... Namasté 

The immortal spiritual being presently known as... 

Lesley M. Blair




No comments:

Post a Comment