Aren't we all capable of all emotions? Confidence as well as doubt? Its all relative yes? Aren't we all entitled to any of our own thoughts and emotions?
What is interesting always.. Is often we never see ourselves the way that others see us.
Often labels like "hero" are the labels given to someone else from another.
Yet as we all are several perspectives of the awesome experience that this existence is.. Seeing ourselves in others is very good feeling.
Yet the most important thing at the end of everyday is how we see ourselves.. What we think of ourselves for we will be the direct beneficiary of the rewards and consequences of our own thoughts, actions and decisions.
Its nice to be loved.. Its nice to be thought highly of..it's nice to be respected. For me the most important is to be loving..to be one that is respectable..to give others something of myself to admire.
So I encourage.. For at times I too contrary to popular belief need to be encouraged too.
I'm not the superman many would have me to be.. I am just who I am. Strengths ,flaws and all.. If that's alright with everybody?
I love you all.
LMB
No comments:
Post a Comment